Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday, October 6, 2013

The Problem With Toilet Seat Covers

So, I was pretty excited about the idea of these toilet seat covers for kids...

They're foamy.
They're thick.
There's tape on them so they stay in place.
And, heck, they're even big enough to fit the industrial-sized oblong public toilet.

It all sounds good.

What I didn't consider was this:

They have Cookie Monster and Big Bird and Elmo on them.

What do little kids want to do with things that have Sesame Street characters on them?

They want to touch.

So, it kind of back-fired on me that when I put down the nice, clean potty surface for my daughter, all she wanted to do was try to pull it off and hug it.

UGHUGHGUGHUH!

And, no, they DON'T make any character-free toilet seat covers.

Evidently, these people don't have kids.


No comments:

Post a Comment