Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Shell Game

I have to say- the new Gmail and YahooMail designs make me think of the shell game...

You know, "Where's the bead?"

What happen to all of my controls!?  You morons have removed the obvious controls for people that required a single click to execute and moved them under a series of menus which require multiple clicks to get to, for example, my calendar.  

It used to be I could just click one button- now it's at least 3!  And that's only if you know where you're going!

You've completely forgotten how to be good designers for your customers.  

And it's to the point that I now am refusing to use EITHER of your sites.  I would rather use Windows Live Mail than Gmail...and that's saying something because Windows products are filled with tons of usage issues.

But all of that is better than stumbling around in a constantly boiled down webdesign.


No comments:

Post a Comment