Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, October 24, 2013

How many should I take?

So, I got a prescription yesterday.  The instructions say, "Take as per directions on package".

Ok...

I have to say, though, that something is a bit unnerving about an unknown company telling me how to take the medication instead of my doctor or even the useless people at Walgreens.

Anyway, so I look on the box.

It has the name of the prescription, the manufacturing company, and the storage instructions.

Huh.

And as I imaged have to call Walgreens, AGAIN, to find out what the dosing instructions were, I opened the package and there's a blister pack inside...with tiny writing on it.




Now, I read the instructions on the blister pack and I read the instructions and warnings from Walgreens.  My simple question to you is:

How many am I supposed to take the first day?


No comments:

Post a Comment