Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Annie's Bunnies

As we close out the bunny season, I saw these on sale at the grocery store:


I found them shockingly tasty.  They're crispy, crunchy cookies..AND unlike most gluten-free products, they didn't get stale as soon as I opened the bag.

Now, I rather despise chocolate and if someone who doesn't like chocolate finds some chocolate tasty- well, it's a good indicator that the chocolate is tasty.

I've been diagnosed gluten-intolerant for about 20 years now and finding a good cookie is difficult.  I think that the chocolate ones taste like a gourmet Oreo.  The vanilla ones are very vanilla.

Though I didn't get a chance to try it myself, I think that these would probably be great with ice cream.

I'm not sure that I agree with their retail price of $5.50 for the little box, but if you find them cheaper, I'd recommend them.

Guten Appetit

No comments:

Post a Comment