Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Institute for Infant Nutrition

Boy, I'm really glad that there are such a$$hole companies out there like Abbott for me to truly loathe.

I got this JUNK mail from "The Institute for Infant Nutrition".

The first question on the survey is my baby's birthday.

Honestly, you should really use this, as I did, as a red flag.

NO ONE SHOULD BE ASKING FOR YOUR BABY'S BIRTHDAY OR ANY OTHER PRIVATE INFORMATION.

So, when I looked up the "institute", I was hoping just to easily be able to tell if it was a .com or .gov or .org - thereby allowing me to easily decide if it was worth my time in completing.

I was disgusted to find that it's Abbott, the maker of Similac and Pedialite.

I just feel used- they are the manufacturers of guaranteed gluten free so we have used them.

This mailer definitely makes me pause in continuing to purchase their products.


No comments:

Post a Comment