Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, February 4, 2013

Most Interesting Experiences

I think I really have the most interesting experiences.

I think it's because I have a very interesting affect on people.  Either they really like me or they really don't.

For example, in one of my interviews recently, I got a hug from the HR person interviewing me.

From HR

You'd think if anyone would be less likely to give you a hug and break personal space, it would be someone from HR.

And, no, I didn't know them at all.

And then, last week, I got my walking papers from the company that I work for- company just not making enough money.  I don't know how it works with other people, but I've never received a hug from the people saying that I don't have a job anymore.

It's just interesting.

Because on the other hand, I've had the dramatic opposite affect from people - where they stand over your desk as you clean it out.

It's just interesting how dramatically.

No comments:

Post a Comment