Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sonya Lee

Well I guess I wasn't the only one that mentioned the lack of a female presence in their farmer toys because they have an add-on "kit" that has another cow, another tractor, and a female farmer.

What I find unfortunate is the following:

The add-on kit costs $15, which is 1/2 the price of the whole barn to begin with.
The add-on kit has two of the same items as the original- a cow and a tractor.  The cow is slightly different shaped and is white instead of brown- ooo.  And the tractor is green and yellow instead of yellow and green.
Lastly, the farmer is in pink.
o_O

I asked my mother-in-law who was a farm girl (Minnesota dairy) how many times she wore pink on the farm.

She said none.  Nor did her father ever wear overalls.

Hmm

Good "research" there, FP. And thanks for perpetuating the myth that girls only like pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment