Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, August 1, 2013

Waterfalls

About this time of year, my family would usually be going on vacation.  It was always a vote in the family about where we were going.  Generally, the options were, Disneyland (always a winner), Magic Mountain, the beach, or the mountains.

While my first choice was always Disneyland, we couldn't drive 6 hours one way every vacation.

So, the next best thing for me was the beach.  For my dad, it was always the mountains.

On the occasions when I was overruled and we went on the twisty-turn mountain roads, followed by bug-fulled dusty hikes, I was sometimes rewarded with a waterfall at the end of the road.

While this video isn't from California waterfalls, it still puts in me the mood of just sitting and relaxing with our cookie and canteen.


No comments:

Post a Comment