Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday, January 12, 2013

What's Wrong With This Picture?

So, I'm busy looking for birthday gifts for my daughter and I come across this toy from One Step Ahead; it's called the Alphaberry.  I thought, wow, that might be good; my daughter is really interested in push buttons right now.  (As a side note, we do NOT let her play with tablets, phones, or computers.)

But I decided to look at the phone closer.  When I zoomed in on the picture, this is what I found:





















Do you see anything wrong with this picture?

Hey, UI/Marketing Department, I think that the kid is pressing the "I" button.  Is this truly what happens when you hit the "I" button?  Is says "D"?

Nice move for the specialty educational toy shop.


1 comment:

  1. I was also wondering why the "D" was before the "A" on the keyboard... The alphabet is all jumbled up.

    ReplyDelete