Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, January 10, 2013

I Know Where You've Been

So, it's January.  It's the month when my auto insurance re-ups for the next 6 months and I always go through it line-by-line.  This year, I found that there were some extra discounts that we were not getting for good driving and being accident free.  When I followed up with my agent, he let me know that those discounts were only available through the In-Drive Plan with State Farm.

So, I checked it out.

Wow, talk about scary!

They have a little device that they plug into your car that keeps track of everywhere you've been, how fast you went, if you came to a complete stop at every stop sign...and on and on.

Talk about scary!

I guess Progressive has a similar device and discount plan.

I honestly don't know who would want to have this device- no matter what the discount!  Think of all the places you go when you say you're going somewhere else.  Now, there's be a written record of every stop.

At least it's not mandatory- yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment