Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Customer Service

I have to give it to Fisher Price.

When I wrote the blog about the Laugh and Learn House, pointing out how dangerous it can be and how uneducational, I thought I was just wasting my breath.

But I received an email response from Fisher Price customer service indicating that they would buy back the Laugh and Learn House for the full market price.

I was skeptical (and mad that the big Santa gift didn't work out), but I decided to take them up on the offer.

I was really expecting them to say, "Thanks for sending back the house- here's a coupon on another purchase."  But yesterday, I received the check back for the full market price.

It's completely different from my experience with LeapFrog and the My Discovery House.  I got a response back from them, too:

"Sorry that the My Discovery House didn't live up to your expectations.  We hope that your other LeapFrog purchases are more successful in the future."

When I replied that I felt that LeapFrog should really return my money, they said that if I had the original receipt, I could attempt to return it to the store under their return policy.

So, I expect to be making more purchases from Fisher Price- and very few purchases in the future from LeapFrog.


No comments:

Post a Comment