Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Disgusting Level Of Persistence

Months ago, I wrote about the HARP scam from CitiMortgage.

I wrote about how, after 15 minutes on the phone with the representative, they found that I was not eligible for this program because I had gotten married and changed my last name- a pitiful excuse for declining a mortgage application- Sorry, you're more stable now, but you're not qualified for a new mortgage because you changed your last name.

Let me ask you:  how likely is it that your last name would change if YOU got married.

I'm just guessing, but I'm guessing that the probability is about 60-80% of American women change their last names when they get married.

Oh, wait, I guess I am right.

Now, my point today is that this HARP scam from CitiMortgage arrives in a FedEx letter package.

Quite Expensive.

For someone that is not qualified, CitiMortgage has decided to continue to make this offer to me NINE (9) TIMES SINCE I WAS DECLINED.

My advice to others:

This is still a scam.  You will not be qualified.  They will keep asking you questions until they find a reason to make you ineligible.

Pretty window dressings only cover up the huge amount of money they're hoping to con you out of by re-upping your mortgage with them....

...but not at the rates that they advertise.

No comments:

Post a Comment