Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Spring

I've never been a particular fan of spring time.

I think it's because in California, it's a couple of weeks of stinky tree pollen and sneezing before the 90 degree weather starts.

In Minnesota, spring ranges from blizzards to a quick 80 degree kick-off.

We're having a blizzard year this year.

In fact, it's the coldest spring I've ever had in Minnesota.

But the nicest thing about the subzero weather we've been having is this:

NO AIRPLANES OVERHEAD.

I don't mean the commercial jets- I mean those little Cessnas like in Wings (a TV show I used to love, but now can't manage to watch because of the glorification is gives to pilots that fly too low over houses...and don't obey curfew).

So, now that it's warming up to the 20s and 30s here, we start having those lunatics buzzing our house again.

Evidently, the several crashes they've had at the airport have not made a dent in their resolve to conserve fuel and fly as low as they can.

It just really makes me want to get an radar scrambler on the top of the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment