Search This Blog

Translate

Monday, January 6, 2014

Never To Use Home Depot

Sorry to say, but I've had a lot of home repairs in the past few years.  And I've tried some reputable companies...and here's what I've found out:

Turns out that Home Depot subcontracts out all of their jobs, so you aren't really hiring Home Depot, at all.  And the subcontractors that they send are sub-par and don't care because it's not their reputations on the line.  They substitute pine for oak and claim that they can't work on oak when they're in your house to do carpentry.

As for the insulation, the team that showed up at my house almost set my house on fire with me and my family in it because they used their gasoline-powered blower too close to the house.  They left the house with me and my family in there.

DEFINITELY don't use Home Dept- for anything.  I won't even shop there anymore.

Luckily, we have Menards in Minnesota or I'd never be able to work on my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment