Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

In Search of Santa

So, I'm a big believer in Santa.

More specifically, I'm interested in the Coca Cola/American Santa Claus.  When I take my daughter to see Santa, she wants to see the Coca Cola Santa because it's like all the pictures and dolls of Santa.

Now, I understand- people want to add their own flavor to playing Santa.

HOWEVER, what's the point in just being a white-haired man in red and green clothes?

Hippy Santa at the Eden Prairie Mall= NO.

Santa at MOA this year= YES

Now, my next question:  Why don't malls post the pictures of their Santas on their websites?  If they have subsidized the Santa being there, why not advertise?  Is it because they're ashamed that they don't have a Coca Cola Santa?

I think so.  I can't think of any other reason why a picture wouldn't be pasted on every page of their websites.

Malls:  just something to think about for next year...

No comments:

Post a Comment