Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday, February 8, 2014

Only Xians

You know, I have to say I'm amazed at how much Xians can corner the market on crafts and "quiet" activities.

For example:  if you've never read the Bible, you won't be able to do any of the Challenger-level crossword puzzles from Dell or Penny Press (which are the same company now).

And now, when I went looking for cross-stitch patterns, I find that "floral designs" means "flowers on the cross".


I swear, it's amazing.

Where are all the non-Xian crafters!?!?! Why aren't you in these design positions?  I mean, I don't think I've ever seen a menorah with flowers in cross stitch...or a pentagram...or the Flying Spaghetti Monster....Buddha, I have seen, but it falls into that Xian niche of "Asian art".

Someone:  let me know where there's a good set of cross stitch patterns that don't have a cross in them (ha ha)


No comments:

Post a Comment