Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Stylists

I recently started going to a different hairstylist.  The reasons don't really matter, but let's say that I have been very impressed with the quality and price...and then found out today that it's listed as one of the local "best places" to work (based on whatever their criteria is).  Now, I'm sure that every company can be marked as one of the "best places" to work if you set the criteria.

But, I digress.

My complaint today is this:  why is it that stylists won't style your hair the way you wear it?  I mean, it's not like they can't.  It's that they choose to style your hair differently.

I usually notice this especially when my husband or dad get their hair (or hairs- throwing that in there for the Germans.  Let's face it:  it is correct) cut.  The hair(s) just don't look right.

I've got long hair and a part down the side.  So, why does the stylist need to part my hair on the other side?

Do you think they just get confused in the mirror vs. looking at you in the face?

Or do they really have their own agenda?

One may never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment