Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Not Kidding Myself

I'm not kidding myself.

I know that this blog is watched, analyzed, and logged by agents of the American NSA.  Because we live in a neo-fascist society and engines like Google, Google's Blogger, and sites like Facebook are vacuuming up every facet of every conversation, thought, and interest I've shown using the internet since the fascist Patriot Act became part of American society.

And, just to make sure you know:  the Patriot Act IS still in effect.

So, every thought I have about America overcoming its corporate dictatorship, is being analyzed by people in NSA buildings around the US.

To them, I'd like to just say, "Hi", and that I hope that you don't really think that this is helping; that I know what it's like to just find any high paying job you can get.

So, for you, I forgive your spying on me.

To everyone else in America, I want to yell and scream.  The irony is that I have several friends that grew up in what was communist Germany (that would be "East Germany" for those of you who read about it in the history books).   They tell me about what life was like to live within driving distance to the Wall and how The Lives of Others is just fact.

So, the ironic part is that they have moved here, to America, where corporations under the guise of the patriot act are listening and acting on everything we do in our lives- just like Communist Block countries of old.

Who would have thought that red-blooded America would turn on itself and become the fascist country that it feared so greatly since WWII.

That's irony.

WAKE UP AMERICA! IT'S NOT TOO LATE!

1 comment:

  1. I think you give the people helping the system too much of an out. Let's face it: this is EXACTLY how the Nazi party (to cite a popular example) got instantiated in Germany. Lots of poor people looking for financial relief. They did that. There was a lot of good that they did before it went off the deep end.

    We're facing the same socio-economic crisis as in Germany in the early 1930s. Facebook and Google are the atom bombs of this generation. They're either going way or they're going to kill us all.

    ReplyDelete