Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Dumbest Laptops Ever

So, I use my laptop as a "Desktop Replacement".

In other words, I don't have a desktop.  I only use the laptop.  And I used it all things, all the time.

So, imagine how excited I was when all of the manufacturers moved the mousepad from the center of the machine to the left side.

HONESTLY!?  ARE THERE THAT MANY SOUTHPAWS IN THE WORLD!?!

This design is exceptionally dumb because if you're actually trying to type on the machine, your hand is now resting on the mousepad WHILE YOU TYPE, SO IT KEEPS JUMPING AROUND.

Like, I said, DUMBEST DESIGN EVER.

But, then I was humbled.


Because I found this design:


WHO COMES UP WITH THIS!?!  Not only have they moved the mousepad up to ABOVE the numbers where it's hard to reach and now you need an armrest to page through a doc, but they HID IT UNDER THE MONITOR!

You just have to wonder what they're smoking.


No comments:

Post a Comment