Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday, August 2, 2014

Anger Management

Hi, everyone,

My advice to you for buying a house is this:

don't buy a used one.

No matter what, there is going to be SOMETHING that the owners aren't telling you.  And when you uncover it, you'll have to spend more money proving that they knew about it to get them to pay for it...and in Minnesota, that means that you're still out the lawyer fees because you can't pass those along to the defendants.

But I have to say, nothing in the word says vengence like having all the major appliances in your house fail in the first two weeks of ownership...and finding leaks in most of the plumbing.

Oh, and let's not forget the mouse because you know when you see one, there are more in the house.

So, forgive me for not writing.  I've had SO many things going on that I'm surprised that I make it through every day.

But at least the cats have found new entertainment.




No comments:

Post a Comment